14 mar 2013

These dolls lose their minds! – ¡Estas muñecas pierden la cabeza!





These are the Disa Sisters, also known as the “Disasters”… because they lose their minds quite often and because of the Velcro… hihihihi

~~&~~


Estas dos vienen de Sastre, se las conoce como las “Desastre”… porque pierden la cabeza muy a menudo y por el velcro… hehehehe



I wanted to sew a doll or two for Bubu’s birthday. I asked my hubby which of the dolls or animals on my Pinterest boards he liked the most. He said I should do something on my own instead of copying and, as an efficient product designer, he gave me the idea of making these dolls with interchangeable heads and legs…


~~&~~


Yo quería coser una muñeca o dos para el cumpleaños de Bubu y le pregunté a mi nene cual de las muñecas o los animales de mi Pinterest le gustaba más. Me dijo que hiciera algo propio en lugar de copiarlo y, como eficiente diseñador de producto, me dio la idea de hacer estas muñecas con cabezas y piernas intercambiables…

I don’t have many fotos of the process. Here you can see how I did one head, the back side of the other one, and a pair of legs. And I must say, I did the most of the work by hand.

~~&~~


No tengo muchas fotos del proceso. Aquí podéis ver como hice una de las cabezas, la vista trasera de la otra, y unas piernas. Tengo que decir, que hice la mayor parte del trabajo a mano.




What I don’t like from the dolls is that Velcro thing, it makes it difficult to sew, and the pieces end up with weird shapes…

~~&~~


Lo que no me gusta de las muñecas es el velcro, cuesta coserlo y hace que las piezas tengan formas raras.




Bubu was faster than me and grabbed the dolls before I was able to hide them until the B-Day. Now that she’s sleeping they‘ve found a safe place to wait till then.

~~&~~


Bubu ha sido más rápida que yo y ha cogido las muñecas antes de que pudiera esconderlas. Ahora que está durmiendo han encontrado un lugar seguro para esperar hasta entonces.


5 comentarios:

  1. lovely Dolls :-)
    I like!

    greetings
    pipa

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sòc Victòria, es veu q algú altre s'havia connectat...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Són sensacionals! I qué divertides, m'encanten!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. T´acabem de coneixer pel premi que compartim. M´encanten aquestes nines!! Tens molta traça!! Anirem passant per aquí per veure què fas

    ResponderEliminar

Schreib mir auf DEUTSCH! - Escriu-me en CATALÀ! - Escríbeme en ESPAÑOL! - Write in ENGLISH!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.